Skip to main content

SHOCKING!!! Why I Killed My Step Daughter – Woman

One Aminat Akani has been arrested for
drowning a four-year-old child, Nofisat, the
only daughter of her lover, Moshood Mubo.
The 24-year-old suspect told Sun news that
she killed the baby to teach her lover a
lesson. She accused him of getting her
pregnant without providing for her and her
child, Yussuf.
Born and bred in Ibadan, Oyo State, Aminat
was said to have lured her lover's two kids,
Nofisat and Lateef, to her house in the Orile
area of Lagos when her lover and father of
her only child, Yussuf refused to give her
money for the recent sallah celebration.
Realising that Nofisat was dead under a cir­
cumstance yet to be proved, she disposed of
her and proceeded to Lagos Island with La­
teef. She was arrested on October 9, 2014 by
the police when relatives, who knew that the
children were missing, spotted her in the mar­
ket while she was about to sell off the second
child, Lateef.
"I am a hairdresser. I normally go to Isale Eko
to make hair at the hairdressers stand. This
was where I met Moshood in 2011. He is the
dream of every woman and naturally I was
attracted to him, and he was so generous. I
do not need to come to the market regularly
because he was always providing me enough
money. He told me that he is married but as
a muslim that he is entitled to marry more
than one wife.
"I was happy to have found a man who loves
me, that was why I had s*x with him without
c****m. Months later, I got pregnant. Initially,
he was not happy about it, but later
promised to marry me which he never did till
date.
"My parents were furious, but he assured
them that he would come and perform the
marriage rites as soon as he gets money. It
was then I realised that this man who had
been spending money on me was not
actually rich. He was barely surviving from
the proceeds of his shop," Aminat narrated.
Since the damage (getting pregnant) has
been done, Aminat had no choice but to re­
sign to her fate and bear the child. "It was
too late to abort the child, so I decided to
manage what was on ground. He rented a
room for me at Orile. Things got worse as he
could hardly give me the normal amount of
money that he gave me while we were
dating. I even had to start visiting his house,
so that his wife, Fumilayo will know that I am
also part of the family. This was how I
became familiar with two of his children,
Lateef and Nofisat. He was living like a big
man in a well furnished house while I was
isolated and neglected. After the birth of my
baby, Yusuf who is two years old, I did
everything humanly possible for him to come
and pay my bride price so that I can move in
and live with him but he refused. I even tried
to lure him to have s*x with me so that I can
get pregnant but he was avoiding me
completely. He abandoned us in Orile and
hardly sends money for our upkeep.
"I had to work hard to maintain myself and
our son, Yusuf. I was so sad because he had
spoilt my chances of getting married to
another man. On October 3, 2014 which was
a day before the Ileya festival, I called him to
request for money to celebrate the festival.
He told me that he did not have money, even
to buy a new cloth for his son, Yusuf. I was so
angry and moved over to his house at Church
Street later in the evening. Although he saw
me with my son, he went ahead to ask me to
go home that he does not have a dime for me
and my son. It's his flesh and blood, so why
should he abandon us?", she asked.
Embittered, Aminat devised a means of
getting back at her lover, Moshood. "I saw
the kids outside and since they knew me, I
told them that I was to take them to market
to buy Ileyaclothes for them. They gladly
followed me. I wanted to teach their father a
lesson he will never forget in a hurry. I was
happy that he was moving up and down and
spending money looking for the children. I
wanted him to spend that money that he
refused to give me. I was still planning to
return the kids when on Wednesday, October
8, 2014 I realised that Nofisat was no longer
breathing.
"I was terrified because I knew that I would
be termed a murderer. I had to compose
myself and throw her dead body into a pool
of water in our area. The story should be that
she got drowned."
Grateful to God that she has got rid of the
dead child, Aminat decided to also get rid of
Lateef who is about 7 years old. "Even if I
returned Lateef home, he would tell them
that Nofisat was with us and I will be
arrested. I decided to move him to CMS and
sell him. We were at CMS when one woman
recognised Lateef and started shouting. I was
arrested and taken to Adeniji Adele police sta­
tion.
"I am sorry, although my plea will not bring
back Nofisat. I took them away to teach
Moshood a lesson. Why was he taking care of
Nofisat and Lateef while my son was suffering
as a result of neglect? My anger was that if he
knew that I was not good enough for him,
why did he get me pregnant? I am happy
that Moshood is not ready to follow up this
case which means that I will soon be
released. Fumilayo should learn to forgive me
so that God will give her another child to
replace the one that is dead. I am sorry", she
pleaded.
Asked if her family was aware of the incident,
Aminat said that her father is aware and has
been pleading with Moshood to withdraw the
case.
Confirming the incident, Lagos State police
command spokesman, DSP Kenneth Nwosu
said that the suspect will be charged to court
at the end of investigation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dbanj’s Absence At Mavin Records Not Felt – Dr. Sid

Dbanj was one of the members of Mohit records. Few years back, Dbanj had a misunderstanding with the group and he and his brother decided to start their own record label which is DB Records. While the rest of Mohit formed Mavins.Dr Sid a member of Mavins said in a recent interview that, "We are not missing Dbanj, no, not at all. He is doing so well and he has gone on to drop a couple of hits and the same goes for Mavin; we have dominated the last two years of Nigerian music no doubt so we are also doing so well,"

Lil Kesh Reacts To Headies 2015 Next Rated Drama…See Here!

Lil Kesh, who is in the center of all the drama. In a series of tweets he applauded Olamide defending him, and indicated that it’s not about the car. Read what Lil Kesh has to say about the Headies drama below, Guys, what are your thoughts?

OPTOFEM SMS MOBILE MARKETING

#how many customers will you want to come to shop, school, church, or event center? #how often do you want them to keep coming? #how many new customers will you want to make this season? #And finally; how fast do you need them This is why I'm writing you about MOBILE TEXT MARKETING. This is truly an amazing way to attract more people . Texting  is the most popular form of communication in the world. It's simple, yet effective and you can reach anyone any given time, practically anywhere in the world. REASON WHY YOU SHOULD USE MOBILE TEXT MARKETING #more than 1 million Nigerians are using Mobile phones #people go about alwayz with their mobile phones #96% of every text message sent are opened and read within 5 minutes #IT IS FIVE TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ANY OTHER TRADITIONAL INVESTMENT #it is cost effective #no law in Nigeria forbids you from sending a marketing text message to anyone Moreover, we have access to the database of more than 80milloin Nigerian active G