Skip to main content

SON IMPREGNATES MUM WHILE TESTING LOVE CHARM

A 19-year old boy has allegedly impregnated his mother
while trying out his love charm.
The boy, famously known as Ekenem, apparently went to a
native doctor who prepared a love charm for him which was
intended for his other and one of the matrons of his
boarding school.
The woman’s husband had been away – working outside
his Port Harcourt base- and denied responsibility for the
resultant pregnancy.
The woman, however, while speaking to reporters, said: “I
did not know how it all happened, but all I can say is that a
young man who looked like my son suddenly found his way
into my room at the wee hours and I was speechless.”
The suspect, speaking at the police HQ to journalists, said:
“I am deeply sorry for all that has happened, I did not mean
to do this. I saw myself falling in love with her after the love
charm prepared for me. I have to confess because I know
by so doing, God will touch her mind and I know she will
forgive me. I suddenly found that I was making love to mum
when I thought the charm will not work, and upon the
revelation, I threatened to kill her and the matter was
reported to the police.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Internet fraudster confesses to using ‘Vanguard Media logo’

T he  Police in Abuja yesterday paraded a  cyber fraudster, one Elom Caleb Nzube who specializes in intimidation, blackmail, cybercrime and impersonation  using the internet and twitter to defraud his victims even as the suspect confessed that he created the web page which he uses, with Vanguard Media Logo because ‘it is very credible and accepted worldwide’. Briefing newsmen at Force Headquarters, FPRO, ACP Olabisi Kolawole noted that the fraudster attempted severally to blackmail and intimidate one Mrs. Tinu Alade Abiola, Managing Director /CEO of HTM International Nigeria Limited, of the sum of $5, 000. She said Nzube hacked into the twitter accounts of Mrs. Abiola set up for purposes of publishing fire, safety and rescue news information across the globe. “On discovery, Mrs. Abiola closed down her twitter accounts and reported the fraudster to twitter which also closed down the twitter account. During investigation by the IGP Monitoring U...

Kanye West says God has told him to never speak on kids again

Kanye West’s epic twitter rant was ok by many until he spoke about Wiz and Amber’s son..Many said he needed to apologize ..Now,he says God has told him never to speak on kids again..I guess that’s his version of an apology..

Funniest jokes on Tiwa Savage/Tee billz Saga

Since the news of marriage crisis of superstar singer, Tiwa Savage and husband, Teebillz went viral on the social media on Thursday, Nigerians and their fans have been reacting to the saga. The husband, had gone on the Instagram, Thursday morning, to announce that all is not well in his marriage, citing infidelity, betrayal, witchcraft and even bad luck. Here are some of the hilarious comments made by Nigerians. Femi Salawu wrote ‘Breaking News! Nigerian Hackers Deny Touching Tee Billz’s IG Account. Threatens Tiwa Savage’s Hubby With Libel Suit…Hackers still angry…hehehe’ @justification wrote ‘When Tiwa sang ‘Doro is a cheerful giver’ we didn’t understand what she meant. Now, we know better.’Mitrovic wrote ‘So if Annie was feeding Teebillz, and 2face was giving Tiwa, was that a fair trade?’Iniubong wrote ‘They will be recording at night alone in the studio and Don Jazzy will be doing only ad-lib. He will not press brezz abi ? Ya not serious.’ Francis wrote ‘Even Don jazzy said ...